Junior Ad Operations Exec
Inskin Media is recruiting a Junior Ad Ops Exec to join our London-based team. This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in Advertising and Programmatic. You don't need to have buckets of experience as we will provide training and support to get you where you need to be. You will need to have an understanding of the Ad Ops world and if you have exposure to it, that's even better.
The Ad Ops team is responsible for activating, delivering and reporting on all advertising campaigns that run across a growing network of publishers. Candidates for this role will need strong time management skills to process multiple requests from different internal departments. Attention to detail and effective communication skills are of paramount importance to succeed in this role.
The main facets of the role will include;
- Oversee the management of all assigned direct and programmatic campaigns to ensure 100% delivery
- To test all 3rd party tracking, including viewability and brand safety vendors
- Liaise with the relevant Client Services departments to ensure good communication, clear processes and reasonable measures of delivery are in place
- Proactively optimise all campaigns at regular intervals and communicate delivery concerns
- Deliver campaign reports and regular metric based reporting to all areas of the business
- Trouble-shoot any technical issues
- Reconcile delivery figures and handle any additional billing queries
- Manage and prioritise own workload, take ownership of all assigned tasks and provide output within pre-agreed deadlines
- Identify and escalate issues ahead of time to help reduce financial implications
- An expressed interest in digital ad operations
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail, accuracy and quality of work
- Pro-active personality able to handle multiple high priority requests simultaneously
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels in the business
- Applicant will exhibit a strong desire to understand how the company’s products/platforms work in order to build expertise and educate both internally and externally
- Experience setting up, managing or liaising with 3rd parties setting up programmatic display campaigns through various DSPs (DBM, theTradeDesk, TubeMogul, AppNexus, Turn etc.)
- Good trouble-shooting skills, a natural problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of excel
Education / Experience:
- 6 -12 months experience in Ad Operations
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to learn and develop their career.
- Keen interest in software, technology and media.
Freebies/Perks/Benefits - because we all love a little extra
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Free Breakfast and Fruit in the Hub
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free Day Off before Christmas
- Season Ticket Loan
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 25 days’ Holiday
- Buy/Sell up to 5 days’ Holiday
- Personal Annual Development Fund – to spend as you see fit: ever wanted to learn a new language/instrument…now is your chance.
- Departmental Socials